The Computer Science for Cyber Security programme at the Oxford Brookes University allows you to develop skills that are directly applicable to the workplace.
The teaching staff have a wide range of expertise in computer science and cyber security. We put an emphasis on live projects, alongside group work modelled on industry standard working patterns.
You'll use industry standard tools and techniques in our dedicated security, server and networking laboratories. These labs provide a safe space for you to practice both offensive and defensive security techniques.
This programme allows graduates to undertake a wide range of roles in IT and cyber security. Common careers in this area are:
- IT security professionals
- penetration testers
- digital forensic investigators
- software developers
- systems engineers
- technical analysts
- IT managers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research, Scholarship and Professional Skills in Cyber Security
- Enterprise Networking
- Secure Systems Architecture
- Operating Systems Security and Development
- Secure Programming
- Malware Analysis
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Cyber Security View 182 other Masters in Cyber Security in United Kingdom
- You should normally hold a first degree, equivalent to at least a British lower second-class bachelor’s degree, in an Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or a related Engineering or Computing degree.
- Applicants whose first degree is not in these areas, but who have worked in a related industry, and have obtained good relevant experience and programming skills, can also be considered.
International16600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16600 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8350 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Diploma: £7,350
- Certificate: £4,100
Living costs for Oxford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.