The comprehensive Adult and Technical Education program offered by Marshall University is intended for individuals who serve in instructional, training, leadership, or professional roles in human services areas of business, industry, government, community agencies, health care, or education. Students will learn to teach adults by gaining classroom knowledge, experiencing work-based activities, and participating in projects intended to develop the competencies used by professionals in the areas of Adult Education and Evaluation, and Career and Technical Center Teaching.
- The online program shall be centrally related to the Marshall University Board of Governors Approved Mission Statement of the Institution. The mission of the Marshall University Adult and Continuing Education (ACE) Program is to provide its graduates with the knowledge, skills, and dispositions necessary to be successful in the global economy and society of the 21st century.
- Our faculty have years of experience in teaching internet-based courses for adult working professionals. Through this experience, the faculty have developed unmatched expertise in designing and teaching online courses. One-on-one advising (face-to-face, online, phone, email) is available to every student from program entry through completion.
- Marshall’s Adult and Continuing Education faculty have real-world experience and understand the needs of working professional educators. Each course is designed to align with national standards for adult education and training and development professionals, and our instructors seek to provide relevant information and experiences to students.
- Adult Education and Adult Learners
- Planning for Adult Populations
- Evaluation of Adult and Technical Instruction
- Human Relations in the Public Sector
- Aspects of Training and Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Adult Education Teaching View 55 other Masters in Adult Education in United States
- Submit Your Application
- The application requires a $150 non-refundable application fee
- Official Transcripts and Evaluations: Official final bachelor’s degree transcript and degree certificate must be sent in the original language, accompanied by a certified English translation and contain ALL college or university academic credits and grades. The transcripts must be sent directly to the Marshall University Office of Admissions by the registrar or equivalent office at the institution that you attend.
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency
- Affidavit of Financial Support
International21434 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10717 USD per semester during 12 months.
National21434 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10717 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State15746 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7873 USD per semester during 12 months.
Metro Residents: $7873
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.