- Sports are a major provider of high dollar entertainment which makes the industry very business oriented. Due to the economic magnitude of the sports industry, the demand for higher educated sports managers is at an all-time high. According to the Occupational Outlook Handbook, employment of sports and entertainment managers is much faster than the average increase for all occupations.
- A larger population will continue to participate in organized and spectator sports for recreation and entertainment. Job growth will also be driven by the increasing number of retirees who are expected to participate in more leisure activities. Additionally, future expansion of new professional teams and leagues as well as college athletic programs will create additional openings for sport administrative staff.
- The M.S. Sports Administration Program at Marshall University allows students exposure to modern methods of business communication, sport marketing, sport finance and economics, ethical and legal issues in sport business, facility management and more
- Ethics in Sport
- Plan & Dev Athletic Facility
- Sport Law / Legal Concern in PE and Athletics
- Sport in the Social Process/History and Philosophy
- Administrative Theories in Physical Education
- Research Method in Sport Studies
- Sport Finance/Economic
- Marketing Management of Sport Industry
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMarketing Sports Management Health Sciences View 342 other Masters in Marketing in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Marshall University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Submit Your Application
- The application requires a $150 non-refundable application fee
- Official Transcripts and Evaluations: Official final bachelor’s degree transcript and degree certificate must be sent in the original language, accompanied by a certified English translation and contain ALL college or university academic credits and grades. The transcripts must be sent directly to the Marshall University Office of Admissions by the registrar or equivalent office at the institution that you attend.
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency
- Affidavit of Financial Support
International21434 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10717 USD per semester during 12 months.
National21434 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10717 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State15746 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7873 USD per semester during 12 months.
Metro Residents: $7873
Living costs for Huntington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.