- Students in the Biomedical Research at the Marshall University will focus on biomedical and translational research that is important for the health care of West Virginia and Central Appalachia. This region has one of the highest rates in the nation of obesity, heart disease, smoking, diabetes, and death from drugs, prematurity, cardiovascular, cancer, and from an environmental standpoint, pollution. These concerns, such as obesity and its many complications, are also relevant to global health issues.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cell Structure and Metabolism
- Cellular Basis of Disease
- Nucleic Acids and Proteins
- Communication Skills for Biomedical Sciences
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine Microbiology View 223 other Masters in Biomedicine in United States
- Submit Your Application
- The application requires a $150 non-refundable application fee
- Official Transcripts and Evaluations: Official final bachelor’s degree transcript and degree certificate must be sent in the original language, accompanied by a certified English translation and contain ALL college or university academic credits and grades. The transcripts must be sent directly to the Marshall University Office of Admissions by the registrar or equivalent office at the institution that you attend.
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency
- Affidavit of Financial Support
International21162 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10581 USD per semester during 12 months.
National21162 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10581 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State8828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4414 USD per semester during 12 months.
Metro Residents: $7786
Living costs for Huntington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.