Meeting this organization's criteria means you’ll receive the resources necessary to achieve the goals that matter to you.
Graduate students in the Public Administration program at Missouri State University are individuals with diverse academic and professional backgrounds, many of whom work full-time and are practicing public administrators and non-profit organization professionals.
Prepare for a career in public service and vital professional development in leading public agencies and nonprofit organizations. In the program, you'll develop theoretical and analytical insight into the problems of governance in a democratic society, into the interplay between politics and public service and into the relationships between elected officials and bureaucracy.
- Students will be able to lead and manage in public governance.
- Students will participate in and contribute to the policy process.
- Students will be able to analyze, synthesize, think critically, solve problems, and make decisions.
- Students will articulate and apply a public service perspective.
- Students will be able to communicate and interact productively with a diverse and changing workforce and citizenry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Policy Analysis
- Quantitative Methods of Political Science and Public Policy
- Seminar in Public Administration
- In-Service Training in Public Administration
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Policy View 320 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
- 3.00 GPA (on a 4.00 scale) in undergraduate degree from an accredited institution.
- Three strong letters of recommendation from undergraduate professors and/or persons well acquainted with the applicant's education and abilities.
- Applicants with a GPA between 2.75 and 2.99 may be admitted to the program on a provisional status at the discretion of the MPA director. A personal interview may be required.
- Foreign students applying for admission to the MPA program who do not have an undergraduate degree from an American university must have completed the equivalent of an undergraduate degree at an accredited university. They must also demonstrate graduate-level proficiency in English by either having achieved a score of 550 on the paper-based, or a comparable score of 79 on the IBT or internet- based TOEFL, or by other equivalent means.
International21879 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21879 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National10881 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10881 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10881 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10881 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.