You can complete the traditional master's degree in four semesters, following your undergraduate degree. Most students complete the program this way.
In the accelerated master's program, you can take graduate-level courses as you finish your Missouri State undergraduate degree. This helps you complete your master's degree sooner, in as little as two semesters and one summer.
Why pursue a master's degree in Global Studies at Missouri State University? Learn from faculty members with extensive research experience in a number of world regions. Interact with students who come from a diverse array of cultures but share a common passion for learning.
Have the option of completing a graduate certificate, which provides specialization in a particular subject. Benefit from tuition and living costs well below most other comparable programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quantitative Methods of Political Science & Public Policy
- Seminar in Comparative Politics
- Seminar in Foreign Policy Decisionmaking
- International Political Economy
- International Relations in Theory and Practice
- Seminar in International Organizations
- 12 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInternational Business View 208 other Masters in International Business in United States
- Normally, applicants with a 3.00 GPA or above in their undergraduate degree from an accredited institution and a combined GRE score of not less than 290 on the verbal and quantitative sections will be admitted to the MGS program in good standing.
- A minimum score of 290 is required on the combined verbal and quantitative sections of the GRE, with a minimum of 150 in the verbal or quantitative section and a score of not less than 140 on the other. All students applying for admission must take the GRE before being admitted into the program.
- Three strong letters from professors at the undergraduate level and/or persons well acquainted with the applicant’s education and abilities will be admitted to the MGS program in good standing.
- Applicants with an undergraduate GPA between 2.75 and 2.99 and/or a score of less than 290 on the GRE may be admitted to the program on a provisional basis. A personal interview may be requested.
International21879 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21879 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National10881 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10881 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10881 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10881 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.