Our Official Master’s programmes are currently taught 100% on campus and will continue to be taught 100% on campus for the 2021/2022 academic course should the current sanitary situation allow it. Careful steps have been taken to ensure the safety and comfort of our students given the current circumstances: classrooms are spacious to accommodate interpersonal distances, all students, professors, and staff are required to wear face masks at all times, the buildings are regularly cleaned and ventilated, and symptom and case tracking systems have been put in place.
Should a situation arise in which a student need to be confined to their living space for a period of time, the classrooms and professors are equipped to stream the classes simultaneously for the student to follow remotely for the duration of their confinement, typically no more than two weeks.
Reasons for choosing the Master in Business Innovation (MBI) at the University of Deusto
- Allow yourself the time and space to integrate the latest practice and thinking into your own professional context as you complete the different modules of the Programme.
- Participate in a programme that puts international benchmarking at the core, with seven modules taught in five European cities.
- Be part of a unique modular programme designed to suit your needs in advancing your personal and professional development as an innovation leader while you work.
- As an initiative of Deusto Business School in collaboration with internationally recognised centers of excellence, such as the University of Cambridge, you will be able to experience the world’s leading destination for venture capital investment after Silicon Valley.
The BIP & MBI are specifically designed to help you and your organisation:
- Promote the search for new business opportunities
- Improve the development, implementation and commercialization of strategic ideas
- Create a culture that fosters innovation and entrepreneurship within organizations
- Facilitate the integration of I+D+i activities and production/final service activities
- Innovation in Practice through the Applied Innovation Project
- Develop yourself as a leader to transform the organisation´s ability to innovate
Deusto Business School is an AACSB accredited institution.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Analysis for Innovation
- Innovation Management
- Building the Innovative Organisation
- Leadership for innovation
- Leveraging Innovation: Intra/entrepreneurship
- Boston Innovation Ecosystem
- Global Innovation Hot Spots
- Digital Strategy (Online)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Innovation Management International Business View 79 other Masters in International Business in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Professional Experience: Candidates will have at least five years professional experience in positions of responsibility.
- Academic Record: A University degree from a recognised institution of higher education.
- English Proficiency: Ability to participate effectively in a programme conducted in English.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International28750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28750 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA28750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28750 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Bilbao
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.