The Programme relies on a close collaboration between Deusto Business School and Orkestra- Basque Institute of Competitiveness, one of the leading authorities on understanding and promoting territorial competitiveness. Through this collaboration participants will develop a unique sensitivity to the complex relationship between business competitiveness and innovation and their territorial contexts.
The Master's in Competitiveness and Innovation offered at University of Deusto will promote an understanding of the key relationships between these levels of analysis that will support effective decisionmaking amidst the complexity of real-world innovation and competitiveness. Within this overall objective each of the Itineraries offers a different focus.
In the Master’s degree programme in Competitiveness and Innovation (official Spanish diploma), our aim is to help our graduates find the jobs best suited to their talents, abilities and energy. For this reason, we offer you personal guidance to define your professional career and the means necessary to boost your first endeavours on today’s job market.From the very first day, this Master’s degree programme provides you with:
- Contacts with professionals from our partner businesses that are looking for the profile our graduates achieve
- Databases with businesses that have potential interest in graduates with these qualifications
- Support in your job search from the very start of the Master’s programme
- Paid internships, centring on a project that demonstrates your ability to create value and capitalise on your contract from the word go
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business competitiveness and innovation management
- Competitiveness and innovation theories
- Responsible sustainability and innovation in an interconnected world
- Territorial competitiveness and innovation systems
- Change end innovation management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management View 90 other Masters in Business Administration in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
A valid ID card. A photocopy.
Passport, only for foreign students (for EU citizens, the ID card is also valid). If your date and place of birth do not appear on your identity card, you must provide proof of these personal details as this information will be shown on your degree certificate.
Motivation letter: two pages (maximum 800 words) outlining your motivation, potential to study successfully at postgraduate level and future professional interests.
- Curriculum Vitae, with a photocopy of the relevant supporting documents.
- Certification of competence in a foreign language (and/or Spanish) required in the programme, if applicable. A photocopy.
- Academic transcript of BA, BSc, Licenciatura, Engineering, Diploma, Technical Engineering degree certificate or equivalent. A photocopy.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11160 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11160 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA11160 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11160 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.