Despite the current situation provoked by COVID-19, the admissions team at Deusto Business School is available to answer any questions about our master's programmes via email, Skype, or over the phone and will keep applicants up-to-date with any changes that may affect our admission process.
The Master's in Competitiveness and Innovation offered at University of Deusto relies on a close collaboration between Deusto Business School and Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness, one of the leading authorities on understanding and promoting territorial competitiveness.
The programme promotes an understanding of the key relationships between these levels of analysis that will support effective decision making amidst the complexity of real-world innovation and competitiveness.
In the Master’s degree programme in Competitiveness and Innovation (official Spanish diploma), our aim is to help our graduates find the jobs best suited to their talents, abilities and energy. As such, we offer you personal guidance to define your professional career and the means necessary to boost your first endeavours in today’s job market.
From the very first day, this Master’s degree programme provides you with:
- Contact with professionals from our partner businesses and organisations that are looking for the profile our graduates achieve
- Databases with businesses that have potential interest in graduates with these qualifications
- Support in your job search throughout the duration of the Master’s programme
- Paid internships, centring on a project that demonstrates your ability to create value and capitalise on your contract from the beginning
Graduates of the Master’s are capable of working professionally as:
- Analysts specialising in innovation and/or competitiveness
- Managers or professionals
Capable of assuming responsibilities in the following areas, amongst others:
- Strategic consulting or innovation consulting
- Engineering companies, with an integrated overview of the firm
- Technology and innovation centres
- Advisory and assessment services for public institutions
- Public administrations and dependent institutions, especially in areas of activities related to the design of public policy, economic development and innovation
- Regional development agencies, cluster associations,...
- Innovation or R&D departments of institutions or companies
- General management of companies or organisations
- Associations, foundations, institutes, etc. requiring a strategic projects manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Competitiveness and Innovation Management 8 ECTS
- Competitiveness and Innovation Theories 8 ECTS
- Responsible Sustainability and Innovation in an Interconnected World 6 ECTS
- Territorial Competitiveness and Innovation Systems 8 ECTS
- Change and Innovation Management 6 ECTS
- Practicum 12 ECTS
- Research Methods and Skills in Academic Research Communication 12 ECTS
- Theories and Scientific Bases focused on Competitiveness and Innovation Research 12 ECTS
- Value Creation 6 ECTS
- Thesis 6 ECTS
Ana Carolina Iga, México
"I decided to do this Master because it combines competitiveness and innovation and includes a subject on sustainability. The broad content of the course offers us the possibility of having more professional opportunities in the future. Thanks to the content of the program, I am considering the possibility of working in a government institution"
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
For more information regarding the application deadlines and process contact: email@example.com
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management View 20 other Masters in Innovation Management in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Graduates in Business Administration or similar o relevant experience in the field
- English: C1
- You will be able to combine this MAster's Degree with: International Business
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11160 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11160 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 9 months.
EU/EEA11160 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11160 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 9 months.
<<Fundación Vizcaína Aguirre>> Grants
These grants are awarded in the form of a 20% to 40% percent reduction in the tuition. More info: www.dbsgrants.deusto.es
- <<Fundación Vizcaína Aguirre>> Grants
The DBS-Fundación Vizcaína Aguirre Grants are awarded in the form of a 20% to 40% percent reduction in the tuition fee (the contribution fee and credit recognition fees are not included) for first time enrolment in subjects. This reduction is to be applied to each of the monthly tuition payments.
The application period is open from January until June
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.