Through the study of both art in situ and contemporary business theory and practice, you will gain first-hand experience of the art and heritage market place. Options provide training in art history, as well as legal and business methods. Art and Business programme offered at University of Aberdeen is delivered as a collaboration between leading commercial professionals and academics. The core business skills are taught in the Business School, alongside an international cohort of MBA students.
Students who have taken this course have gone on to work in major galleries in London and abroad. They have worked in museums and art journalism, museum teaching and started their own business.
- Academic Writing for Divinity, History and Philosophy
- Art and Business
- Business for the Arts
- Cultural Property Issues: Law, Art and Museums
- HA55XX Connoisseurship: Art in Scotland
- Academic Writing for Divinity, History & Philosophy
- Art and Business
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Visual Arts View 390 other Masters in Visual Arts in United Kingdom
- Candidates must normally have an Honours degree to at least 2.1 standard in an appropriate discipline or equivalent qualifications (normally a 3.0 GPA in North America).
- Equivalent professional experience may be considered.
International15900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15900 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA6700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6700 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.