What's involved?Choose up to four specialisations, from Finance, General Management, Human Resource Management, IT, Marketing and Strategic Management.
Why should you apply?Gain strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills relevant to the business world, leading to a successful career in management, finance, HR, marketing or IT.
Who's it for?The Master of Commerce (16 Subjects) is designed for students who already have an undergraduate degree, in any field, from a recognised Australian college or university, or an equivalent international qualification. The program is offered at the CSU Study Centres.
Career OptionsGain the technical knowledge required for a range of senior positions within specialist areas, including:
- General Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- International Management
- Strategic Management.
- Business Accounting & Finance
- Management Accounting for Costs & Control
- Management Accounting for Decisions
- Financial Accounting
- Communication in Business
- Accounting Systems and Processes
- Business Economics
- Organisational Behaviour
- Business and Corporations Law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommerce View 43 other Masters in Commerce in Australia
- CRICOS Code: 052191B
- An undergraduate degree in any field, from a recognised Australian college or university, or equivalent
- Academic IELTS overall score of at least 6.0 overall, with at least 6.0 in writing and no score below 5.5 (or equivalent grades)
International3250 AUD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3250 AUD per module and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.