The globalization of markets and the change in competition policies in the industrial sectors have caused national and international industrial structures to undergo a great deal of change in the short and medium term. In facing the challenges these changes entail, developed and developing countries are in need for experts in industrial Economics with the high-quality training this Master's Degree provides.
This Master's in Industrial Economics and Markets is a two-year program offered by Carlos III University of Madrid. The first year consists of courses on Microeconomics, Quantitative Economic Analysis, Finance, and Business Economics, common to all specializations in this program. The second year offers core courses in Industrial Organization (Regulation and Competition Economics), and three areas of specialization on the Economic Sectors of Energy, Transport, and Telecommunications, as well as a dissertation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Microeconomics: Markets and Market Failures
- Game Theory
- Econometrics: Multiple Regression and Inference
- Statistics, Probability and Multivariate Analysis
- Business and Finance: Business Economics and Financial Analysis
- Industrial Organization: Theory and Regulation
- Business and Finance: Risk Management in non-Banking Entities
- Transport Economics
- Energy Economics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Industrial & Systems Engineering Marketing View 42 other Masters in Economics in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All candidates must hold a college degree or equivalent (in any country). Candidates in their last year to complete their degree may also apply. In this case, the acceptance is conditioned upon the completion of the degree.
International11700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11700 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA7800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7800 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.