The International Hospitality and Tourism Management programme from University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) is offered in two variants - with placement the course lasts two years and without a placement it lasts one year.
Hospitality and tourism tend to be a major employer around the world, which means that companies and organisations are continually seeking individuals with the knowledge and capabilities of managing various aspects throughout a dynamic and progressive industry.
The MSc in International Hospitality and Tourism Management course is designed to meet such challenges and provide a curriculum to enhance your knowledge and skills and ensure you’re able to succeed as a hospitality and tourism manager.
The vocational, personal and intellectually stimulating postgraduate course will enhance your knowledge and skills of hospitality and tourism management within a global context.
You’ll be expected to secure your own preferred work placement with a suitable employer, with the support and guidance of the School and the Careers Services.
The supported process of searching for, identifying the right vacancy, applying for and securing it is a part of the professional development process.
Our course has been accredited by the Institute of Hospitality, the professional body for managers and aspiring managers in the hospitality, leisure and tourism industry worldwide.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- Tourism Hospitality Events Service Quality
- Special Interest Tourism
- Management Consultancy Project
- Tourism, Hospitality and Events: Principles and Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
UK students can apply all year round.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Event Management Tourism & Leisure View 1555 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants should hold a 2:2 degree or equivalent in a related field such as tourism or business
- Non-standard applications will be considered on their merits and if they have relevant experience and can demonstrate a commitment to the study of tourism management or who have significant industrial background
- A detailed admissions procedure will be forwarded on application
- For the Sandwich mode students are expected to secure their own preferred work placement with a suitable employer with the support and guidance of the School
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7800 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part-time: £867 per 20 credits (UK)
Living costs for Preston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.