You’ll explore modern day tourism trends and analysis illustrating the competitive environment within which changing tourist attraction provision and expansion is successfully delivered.
This vocational, personal and intellectually challenging International Festivals and Tourism Management programme from University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) will enhance your knowledge and skills in festival and tourism management within a global market.
Why study with us
Affiliated to the Association of Tourism in Higher Education (ATHE).Extensive industry links across the service sector, both in the UK and overseas.
Some of our graduates have an entrepreneurial passion and run their own music festivals. Others work with public sector tourism bodies to enhance destinations’ image by organising festivals.
The emphasis throughout the MSc International Festivals and Tourism Management is on the development of a wide range of professional and managerial skills linked to key themes within the area of international tourism and festivals management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Tourism Management
- Management Development in Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- Principles and Practice of Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- Festivals, Arts, Cultural & Heritage Events
- Tourism and Sustainablity
- Management Consultancy Project
- Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management Dissertation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Event Management Tourism & Leisure View 1911 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should hold a 2:2 degree or equivalent in a related field such as tourism or business
- Non-standard applications will be considered on their merits and if they have relevant experience and can demonstrate a commitment to the study of tourism management or who have significant industrial background
- A detailed admissions procedure will be forwarded on application
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7100 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part-time: £785 per 20 credits (UK/EU)
Living costs for Preston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.