Why study this Master of Business Administration at London Metropolitan University?
The Master of Business Administration at London Metropolitan University gives you the opportunity to develop your understanding of key business functions including marketing, human resources, strategy and management to help you evolve into a confident, influential and successful leader.
The MBA course is underpinned by experience-based learning modules designed to enhance your management and leadership potential, as well as giving you the opportunity to take the lead on projects related to social responsibility. You'll also develop your personal and social awareness necessary for making decisions which will benefit communities and societies as well as business organisations.
Our teaching staff and visiting academics, who you’ll meet both informally and formally through lectures and social events, are experts in areas including finance, strategy, creativity and coaching. This ensures you’ll develop all the skills you need to steer a business to success, whether the organisation be private, public or not-for-profit.
After the course
Graduates of the MBA may continue in their existing careers or choose to explore new opportunities. Recent graduates of our business related degrees are employed by companies including ALDI, Schwab Versand Hanau, Sapa, UBM plc, Carillion, Hanson Hispania SA, Triometric and BNP Paribas. They work in management roles in the fields of international sales, area management, business development, clients services and customer service.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Innovation Management
- Leadership and Strategic Management
- People and Organisations: Principles and Practices in Global Contexts
- Marketing, Marketing Communications and Operations
- Management Learning and Research
- Business Research Project
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
You are advised to apply as early as possible as applications will only be considered if there are places available on the course.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1363 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
You will be required to have:
- a minimum of a 2.2 degree in any subject discipline (or equivalent)
- a minimum of two years’ work experience in a management context
- a detailed personal statement, including why you are applying and any relevant skills, experience or achievements that make you suitable for the course
You should also submit a full CV comprising:
- Work experience - list your most recent position first, continuing in reverse chronological order including the name, location, website and dates of your employment for each company you have worked for.
- Skills - For example, include every IT package or programme you have used as well as any foreign language skills you have gained.
Work experience - list your most recent position first, continuing in reverse chronological order including the name, location, website and dates of your employment for each company you have worked for. Aim to use bullet points wherever possible to highlight your responsibilities and achievements in each role.
International13250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13250 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8950 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- UK/EU: £995 per 20 credits
- International: £1,470 per 20 credits
Our team of specialist advisers aim to make your time at the University as affordable and stress-free as possible. You can come in and see us even before applying, and we can help you with your applications for funding to support your studies.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.