Graduates of the Finance, Insurance And Risk Management programme offered at Collegio Carlo Alberto use their advanced quantitative finance and econometrics skills in asset management, banks, insurers, hedge funds, consulting firms and major corporations.
Such skills also open up opportunities in institutions like central banks, regulators, sovereign wealth funds and sovereign organizations.
The outstanding academic background provided by the program also allows graduate students fast-track access to PhD programs in finance.
- A selected Faculty from leading universities, alongside the experience of finance and banking professionals.
- Everyday contact with the scholars and researchers of Collegio Carlo Alberto and access to the scientific activities and events hosted at the Collegio.
- Merit-based tuition waivers offered by our sponsors.
- Career days and an outstanding network of our Alumni.
- A New FinTech Sequence, alongside the traditional Quantitative Finance backbone.
- The award of a second level Master in Finance, Insurance, and Risk Management degree from the University of Torino.
- A fast track access to the PhD Programme in Finance.
Placement record for previous graduates is excellent and includes a large variety of firms, banks, and organizations in the financial industry such as:
- Abalone Asset Management
- AIB Bank
- Allianz Bank
- Banca IMI
- Banca d’Italia
- Bancoposta Fondisgr
- Bank of England
- Mathematics for Finance
- Econometrics and Programming
- Numerical Methods
- Coding in Python and R
- Machine Learning
- Asset Pricing
- Fixed Income and Credit Risk
- Market and Liquidity Risk
- Computational Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Management Studies Risk Management View 122 other Masters in Management Studies in Italy
Applicants hold (or are going to hold by December) a degree in either Economics, Finance, Maths, Engineering, Statistics, Physics, Data Sciences, or Computer Sciences. Students with advanced undergraduate degrees (4 years Bachelor, Italian laurea VO or magistrale) will receive the II level Master of the University of Torino, in addition to the Master of the Collegio Carlo Alberto.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Collegio Carlo Alberto and/or in Italy, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
International15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Turin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
A number of meritbased (partial or full) tuition waivers are available.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.