International Tourism Management MSc course at Liverpool John Moores University is a flexible programme designed for new graduates and those already working in the tourism, leisure and hospitality sectors. As with previous Tourism Masters courses, the MSc is expected to attract students from all parts of the globe including the UK, Africa, America and China. Such varied cohorts enrich the learning process, bringing together different experiences and facilitating informed discussion and knowledge sharing.
Employability and career progression is a key objective of the course. The curriculum builds the knowledge, critical analysis and research skills required to work in global tourism management.
During your studies you will benefit from exceptional networking possibilities and, as a graduate, you will enjoy first class employment opportunities.
The programme develops a host of transferable skills and will ensure that you are ready for the world of work and engaging, successful careers.
Graduates of our previous Masters courses have gone on to take up management positions right across the global tourism sector. Many hold
- Research Methods
- International Marketing Management for Tourism and Hospitality
- Strategic Management
- Critical Perspectives in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Managing Resources in Tourism and Hospitality
- Developing Professional Practice
- Individual Research Project
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Tourism & Leisure View 77 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in United Kingdom
- a minimum 2:2 honours degree
- an equivalent professional qualification
- current employment in the tourism, leisure or hospitality sector and the aptitude and motivation to work at masters level
International15600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15600 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.