Innovation and entrepreneurship always keep pace together in the context of any competitive environment in today's world. It is always a challenge for companies to invent new groundbreaking products, reshape their internal strategies and create value through different ways of thinking to become highly competitive in a certain market.
The Innovative Entrepreneurship program at Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU) enables graduates to obtain a real opportunity for starting up their business based on the ideas that they have developed during their bachelor's degree studies in engineering and other fields.
- Consultants on business development and attracting investment
- Development of own business
- Director or manager of innovation projects
- Advisor on commercialization and technology transfer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Modern Strategic Analysis
- Managerial Economics
- Research Methods in Management
- Master’s Research
- Russian Language / Business English
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Supply Chain Management & Logistics Innovation Management View 4 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Russia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s Degree Programs graduates in any field.
- Requirements are not specified. Recommended to have background in the following fields: Marketing, Management, Microeconomics
- Any projects and ideas for commercialization are welcome
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3079 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3079 EUR per year during 24 months.
National2483 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2483 EUR per year during 24 months.
- for foreign students: 282 800 Rubles
- for Russian students: 228 000 Rubles
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.