Nutrition and Dietetics (Coordinated Program in Dietetics, BS & MS) at Loma Linda University enables students to meet the didactic and supervised practice requirements for registration eligibility in dietetics. If you are interested in becoming a Registered Dietitian (RD) and already have a bachelor's degree, this program will make it possible for you to do so while completing a graduate drgree in public health nutrition. MPH students can become eligible to write the registration examination and become RDs by completing coursework and practicums. The purpose of registration is to protect the health, safety, and welfare of the public by encouraging high standards of performance by persons practicing in nutrition and dietetics.Students in the M.P.H. or Dr.P.H. degree curricula may establish eligibility to write the registration examination to become a registered dietitian
Dieticians and Nutritionists work in hospitals, nursing care facilities, outpatient care centers, cafeterias offices of physicians, and non-profit organizations.
Career titles are: Clinical Dietician, Management Dietician, Emergency Nutrition Advisor, Urban Health and Nutrition Manager
- Food Systems Management Affiliation
- Clinical Nutrition Affiliation
- Topics in Foods and Food Preparation
- Nutrition Counseling and Education
- Nutrition Education Practicum
- Special Topics in Clinical Nutrition
- Public Health for Community Resilience
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
There are currently no published application deadlines.
DisciplinesPublic Health Nutrition & Dietetics Health Sciences View 376 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United States
- A GPA of 3.0 or above
- An interview for applicants in southern California - others will be notified if an interview is requested
- Complete an online application, including a personal statement demonstrating your interest in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Three recommendation letters
- Completion of program prerequisites
International25384 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25384 USD per year during 24 months.
National25384 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25384 USD per year during 24 months.
- Year 2: $32,064
Living costs for California
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.