The MA in International Relations at University of London Institute in Paris is concerned with analysing the key issues and concepts in world politics.
- The programme will provide you with a sophisticated theoretical and empirical understanding of international relations including areas of expertise such as war and security, globalisation and development, and contemporary world politics.
- You will develop a set of analytical and research skills, as well as knowledge enabling you to think, analyse and write critically about contemporary international issues. The degree programme will also build a firm foundation for further study.
- International Security: War and Peace in a Global Context
- Globalisation and the International Political Economy of Development
- Contemporary World Politics: Theories, Concepts, Themes
- Doing International Relations Research: Theories, Methods and Data
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Development View 20 other Masters in International Development in France
- Students should have an upper second-class honours degree or equivalent in a related degree.
- If English is not your first language, satisfactory evidence of your English language proficiency must be provided. IELTS 7.0 (minimum 6.5 in the writing component) is the required level for entry to the course.
- The degree is taught entirely in English and there is no French language requirement.
International13750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13750 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National10950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10950 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Students can only be eligible for a UK Government PG Loan if they complete at least 50% of the programme in the UK. This means students of the MA in International Relations (Paris) are not eligible for this loan.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.