The Health Care Administration degree at Loma Linda University with an emphasis in Health Care Administration provides students with a broad understanding of health care management and practical experience in applying learned principles. Graduates are prepared for careers in upper administration in health service organizations, including medical centers, hospitals, health plans, dental and physician practices, and long-term and managed care settings.
Possible Careers: Practice Administrator, Marketing Director, CEO, Manager of Physician Practice
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Statistics and Epidemiology for Healthcare
- Overview of Public Health
- Principles of Health-Care Finance
- Principles of Accounting in Health Care
- Health-Care Economics
- Organizational Behavior in Health Care
- Health-Care Negotiations and Conflict Resolution
- Health-Care Law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHealth Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 447 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Official Transcripts
- Proof of High School Completion
- Post-Secondary Transcripts
- Test Scores
- Letters of Recommendation
- How to Send Required Documents
International25955 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25955 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National25955 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25955 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.