The Executive Master in International Relations (EMIR) programme offered by Saint Mary's University of Minnesota is designed for busy professionals from both the public and the private sector who seek to earn a graduate degree in International Relations by developing their practical skills and deepen their knowledge of international politics and diplomatic issues, while working full time. An important part of our EMIR programme is the development and improvement of your diplomatic skills, to improve your professional performance and career path.
Why Should you Choose this Programme?
- To understand the dynamics of international politics and diplomatic issues, and to develop practical skills necessary to master the challenges of 21st century diplomacy
- Advance cross-cultural negotiation and communication skills to better diffuse international frictions, manage crises, and encourage international cooperation
- Develop competence in dealing with challenges at the global, regional, and national levels
- Learn and incorporate tools, procedures and instruments to effectively manage complex projects and programmes in international and multicultural environments
- Engage in a culturally diverse learning environment and build a network of professional relations with fellow students and faculty
More informationVisit official programme website
- Governing Global Issues
- New dimensions of foreign policy, geopolitics and global security
- Fundamental skills for the leaders of tomorrow
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesInternational Relations View 13 other Masters in International Relations in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should possess an undergraduate degree from a university or its equivalent
- Students are encouraged to discuss the course with GSD academic tutors prior to the submission of the application
- Applicants whose mother tongue is not English must provide evidence of their English language capabilities at an approved level
- Applicants who fail to reach this standard may be required to complete an agreed English Language tuition program prior to the commencement of the EMIR programme
International16794 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16794 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA16794 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16794 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- Tuition fee is CHF 18,000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.