The International Hospitality and Tourism Management programme from University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) is designed to meet such challenges and provide a curriculum to enhance your knowledge and skills and ensure you’re able to succeed as a hospitality and tourism manager.
The vocational, personal and intellectually stimulating postgraduate course will enhance your knowledge and skills of hospitality and tourism management within a global context.
Why study with us
We are affiliated to the Association of Tourism in Higher Education (ATHE)
We have extensive industry links across the service sector, both in the UK and overseas
An optional placement enables international students to gain deeper understanding of working in a tourism and / or hospitality environment, in a country that may be different to their own.
You’ll be expected to secure your own preferred work placement with a suitable employer, with the support and guidance of the School and the Careers Services.
The supported process of searching for, identifying the right vacancy, applying for and securing it is a part of the professional development process.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Hospitality: Themes and Brands
- International Tourism Management
- Management Development in Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- Principles and Practice of Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- Tourism and Sustainablity
- Management Consultancy Project
- Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management Dissertation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 1749 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Applicants should hold a 2:2 degree or equivalent in a related field such as tourism or business
- Non-standard applications will be considered on their merits and if they have relevant experience and can demonstrate a commitment to the study of tourism management or who have significant industrial background
- A detailed admissions procedure will be forwarded on application
- For the Sandwich mode students are expected to secure their own preferred work placement with a suitable employer with the support and guidance of the School
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7100 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part-time: £785 per 20 credits (UK/EU)
Living costs for Preston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.