You'll use performance-based learning to develop your instructional leadership skills in this engaging program. When you graduate, you'll be equipped with data-informed best practices and an academic understanding of what it takes to build transformational school culture.
This Educational Leadership program is fully online and taught in the evenings, so you can continue your career while you prepare for your next opportunity.
This program from Central Michigan University prepares certification candidates for the Michigan Administrator Certification at the building level (Elementary and Secondary certification). A certification Fast Track option for educators who currently hold a master's degree is also available. Please contact an advisor for details.
Careers & Outcomes
Prepare for a leadership position in all educational settings: public, private, charter, and virtual schools, educational service providers, authorizers, government programs, community education, preschools, day cares, corporate, and military.
CMU is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC).
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Public School Law
- School and Community Relations
- School Business Administration
- The Principalship
- Educational Leadership Capstone
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Management Studies Educational Leadership View 3571 other Masters in Education in United States
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Along with the application, you’ll need to submit a $50 application fee
- Submit a copy of your passport
- Submit proof of English proficiency or your intent to study English upon arrival – unless you are from an exempted country where English is the primary language of instruction.
- You also may demonstrate English proficiency by completing the English studies program through CMU's English Language Institute.
- Applicants must provide a third-party course-by-course credential evaluation and document verification
International13875 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 925 USD per credit during 24 months.
National10890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 726 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State10890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 726 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Mount Pleasant
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.