As a student, you'll develop close mentor relationships with faculty and staff, and will assist with research alongside faculty members throughout the program. During the past academic year, our faculty published almost 30 articles and were a part of over 20 presentations—the majority of which were co-authored by students in the program.
- The Experimental Psychology program at the Central Michigan University offers a variety of options for funding, including research and teaching assistantships and fellowships.
- In addition to the myriad research opportunities graduate students are afforded, students are also given opportunities to teach classes and gain pedagogical experiences to help set them apart on the job market.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Master's program requires a minimum of 36 hours of graduate work. Each student is assigned to a faculty mentor who serves as the student's direct mentor/advisor.
- The mentor is responsible for monitoring the student's progress through the program, particularly with respect to the development of research skills. Each student is required to be actively involved in research with his or her mentor.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology View 1065 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- a bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited university;
- a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0;
- at least 15 hours of undergraduate psychology course work or the equivalent (as determined by the department);
- competitive scores on the verbal and quantitative portions of the GRE; and
- three strong letters of recommendation.
International15300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 850 USD per credit during 24 months.
National15300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 850 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State11466 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 637 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Mount Pleasant
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.