Human Rights from Auckland University of Technology can open up opportunities in international human rights organisations, government, policy agencies, human rights institutions and national NGOs in New Zealand and overseas. It’s also great if you’re currently working in law, regulatory agencies, human rights or education.
- Policy agencies
- National human rights institutions
- International and national NGOs
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Rights in Global Context
- Human Rights in New Zealand: History, Institutions and Impact
- Special Topic in Human Rights
- Human Rights Communication and Advocacy: Theory and Practice
- Human Rights Policy and Analysis
- Human Rights Research Methods
- Applied Research Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- StartingApply anytime.
- International applications will be processed up to the start of the semester depending on availability.
- National deadlines: July - 03/05
DisciplinesInternational Law Public Policy Political Science View 8 other Masters in International Law in New Zealand
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of a B grade average or higher in courses at level 7 or equivalent
- IELTS (Academic) 6.5 overall with all bands 6.0 or higher; or equivalent
International37272 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37272 USD per year during 12 months.
National6422 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6422 USD per year during 12 months.
- Domestic: 8,807 NZD per year
- International: 51,115 NZD per year
Living costs for Auckland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.