Business Administration from Auckland University of Technology is for those aspiring to senior management level, those already in senior management who want to realise their full potential, or those who are self-employed looking for the business skills to succeed.
MBA graduates step up to take influential roles within key and growth industries in New Zealand and globally, and have the ability to significantly impact the business in which they operate and the effect these businesses have in a wider context.They have the capability, credibility and judgement to manage significant projects, teams, business units and organisations. Our MBA graduates provide inspired leadership from a multidisciplinary perspective in business, coupled with an assertive and principled approach to quality in their practice as professionals.
- Accounting for Managers
- Information Technology Management
- Operations Management
- Managing Projects
- Applied Business Administration Project
- Macroeconomics for Business
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
International applications will be processed up to the start of the semester depending on availability
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 9 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in New Zealand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Auckland University of Technology and/or in New Zealand, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A bachelor’s degree OR Graduate diploma OR Relevant professional qualification or professional experience approved to be equivalent to a bachelor’s degree
- Have a minimum of five years of relevant professional experience since gaining the degree or other qualification
- Evidence of work experience will need to be submitted in the form of a letter, on letterhead, from a past or current employer stating the date you started working for the company, your role, responsibilities, and the date you finished working for the company - or that you're currently employed.
- IELTS (Academic) 6.5 overall with a minimum score of 6.0 in each band
International32673 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32673 USD per year during 12 months.
National16876 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16876 USD per year during 12 months.
- Domestic: 28,049 NZD per year
- International: 53,715 NZD per year
Living costs for Auckland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.