The MAMA - Arts Management and Administration from SDA Bocconi School of Management aims to support artistic innovation and cultural development worldwide, by strengthening the leadership and management skills required for arts organizations to thrive, and for your career to flourish.
MAMA is the Master for you if:
- You are passionate about arts and culture
- You want a career as a professional, manager, consultant, or entrepreneur in artistic and cultural fields
- You want to improve your managerial expertise in one of Europe’s leading schools of management
- You want to get in touch with top Italian and international arts organizations and their leaders
The office of Career Services is designed to support your professional development throughout the program. SDA Bocconi also coordinates events and initiatives dedicated to the larger community of specialized Master programs, which MAMA candidates are welcome to attend.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
MAMA is an intense full-time program. The learning model provides class sessions and case studies together with many active methods such as assignments, simulations, company visits etc. You will meet experienced SDA Bocconi Arts Management faculty, but also international visiting professors from leading business school from all over Europe and the USA, as well as professionals, artists, and executives in the field.
- Core courses (Introduction to Arts Management, Strategic Management for Non-Profit Organizations in the Arts, Basic Accounting, Organization, People Management, Cost and Performance Management in Arts Organizations, …)
- MAMA Grand Tour in Italy
- Internship or your own start-up
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Liberal Arts View 81 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A university degree in any discipline
- Two years professional experience with an international profile
- Fluency in English. If your mother tongue is not English you are required to submit a TOEFL, IELTS, PTE Academic or CPE result
- SDA test. Details on the SDA test will be communicated by Admissions Service once the pre-selection is complete
- An interview with the program director either in Milano at SDA Bocconi, or remotely by phone or Skype
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International27000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA27000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
The total fee is € 27,000 to be paid in four installments
Scholarships & tuition waivers are awarded on the basis of merit to candidates with an outstanding profile. Admission to the program is independent of the awarding of any scholarship or tuition waiver.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.