The program aims to support artistic innovation and cultural development worldwide, spreading the managerial culture needed for the arts industry to achieve its desired level of excellence. Leveraging Italy’s excellence in cultural heritage and artistic production, the MAMA - Arts Management and Administration from SDA Bocconi School of Management aims to support artistic innovation and cultural development worldwide, by strengthening the leadership and management skills required for arts organizations to thrive, and for your career to flourish.
Who is it for?
The Arts Management and Administration program from SDA Bocconi School of Management is the Master for you if:
- You are passionate about arts and culture and are looking for a well-rounded managerial preparation, with a specialized focus on the art world and on the cultural industries
- You want a career as a professional, manager, consultant, or entrepreneur in artistic and cultural fields
- You want to improve your managerial expertise in one of Europe’s leading schools of management
- You want to get in touch with top Italian and international arts organizations and their leaders
What Can the Arts World Expect from MAMA?
The final mission of MAMA staff and participants is to sustain the development and diffusion of arts and to support the growth of art institutions. For this reason we are committed to partnering with arts organizations who are looking to improve their management capacity.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Arts Management
- Cultural Policy
- Strategic Management for Non-Profit Organizations in the Arts
- Arts Organization
- People Management in Arts Organization
- Cost and Performance Management in Arts Organizations (1 & 2)
- Arts Law
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A university degree in any discipline - with preference for candidates with a background in the Humanities or any Social Sciences
- Two years professional experience with an international profile
- Fluency in English. If your mother tongue is not English you are required to submit a TOEFL, IELTS, PTE Academic or CPE result
- SDA test. Details on the SDA test will be communicated by Admissions Service once the pre-selection is complete
- An interview with the program director either in Milano at SDA Bocconi, or remotely by a video call
International28000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA28000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.