We offer a master degree in Ship Design at Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU). A ship is an extraordinarily useful and complex product. It operates in the layer between two fluids - water and air.
The ship also needs to perform and sustain under severe environmental conditions, such as waves, current and wind.
- There is nothing more global than maritime activities.
- Specialists in maritime systems and operations have the world as a workplace.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Modelling and Simulation of Dynamic Systems
- CAE - Computer Aided Engineering
- Systems Engineering Applied to Maritime Engineering
- Best Practice - Product Architecture Modelling
- Best Practice - Lean Systems
- Best Practice - Marine engineering internship
- Scientific Research Project Internship
- A first degree (a bachelor's degree) in a relevant field.
- English proficiency.
- Excellent academic performance: A minimum requirement for admission to all programmes is the grade C or better on the ECTS scale. Note that admission is highly competitive.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
- There are no tuition fees at NTNU.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.