The vast majority of the Master of Business Administration - Online programme students are working professionals who don't have time for fluff. They want a curriculum that provides a strategic understanding of today's business problems and the latest knowledge, best practices and tools to solve those problems.
The students of the Master of Business Administration-Online program, are challenged to apply what they've learned in the classroom - to put it to work the next day in their companies and organizations. Thus, our courses are taught with demanding, no-nonsense approaches that stress application of knowledge and measurable results.
The Online Master of Business Administration-Online Program is designed for ambitious professionals whose demanding schedule and/or geographic location makes it difficult to attend classes in-person at the University of Memphis.
- Ranked in the Top 25 as Best Value, Online Business Schools for Veterans by US News & World Report and Top 25 by Princeton Review
- AACSB Accredited Program – Standard achieved by only 5% business schools world-wide
- A 33 credit-hour program without concentration – No prerequisite courses required for the core curriculum
- 24/7 learning from synchronous and asynchronous instruction by globally-renowned faculty
- Watch the video below to learn more about this world-class program
AACSB Accredited Program – Standard achieved by only 5% business schools world-wide
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Seminar in Leadership
- Creativity and Innovation
- Corporate Governance and Business Ethics
- Financial and Managerial Accounting for Managers
- Economics for the Global Executive
- Information Systems in the Global Enterprise
- Global Financial Management
- Global Operations Management
- Introduction to Business Analytics
- Global Strategic Marketing
- Global Strategic Management
- 17 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Only feedback on assignments and exams, Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Public Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 441 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Use the electronic admission applications to apply to the Graduate School, file for readmission or to change your current degree program or student level.
- Use the electronic Pre-Registration application for the Online MBA Program in the Fogelman College of Business & Economics.
- Schedule an appointment to take the GMAT or GRE exam, and have the results sent to Graduate Admissions.
- Request that your official transcripts from all other colleges and/or universities you have attended be sent to the Graduate Admissions centre
- Current Resume
- Statement of Personal Interest (no more than 2 pages, single spaced)
- Essay (See questions below; no more than 1,000 words)
- Two Letters of Recommendation
International15811 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22400 USD for the full programme and a duration of 17 months.
National15811 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22400 USD for the full programme and a duration of 17 months.
In-State13341 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18900 USD for the full programme and a duration of 17 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.