The masters degree in Criminal Justice Leadership and Management at Sam Houston State University is intended for criminal justice professionals currently working in mid-management positions or those seeking career advancement in the field of criminal justice. The degree caters to professionals whose jobs and family commitments prevent them from returning to campus as full-time students. The program allows working professionals to continue the pursuit of their career in criminal justice while completing their degree in two years.
The Master of Science in Criminal Justice Leadership and Management degree is designed for persons in mid-management positions in criminal justice agencies or for those who have a reasonable expectation of being promoted to such a position. It serves practitioners whose jobs and family commitments prevent them from returning to campus as full-time students. The Master of Science program restructures classroom hours allowing the fully-employed person to earn a Master of Science degree in Criminal Justice Leadership and Management program in two years. The degree program is offered in two delivery formats: weekend or online.
The Master of Science in Forensic Science is accredited by the Forensic Science Education Programs Accreditation Commission (FEPAC).
- Seminar in Organization and Administration
- Research Methods and Quantitative Analysis in Criminal Justice
- Seminar in Leadership and Management
- Leadership Psychology in Criminal Justice Management
- Program Evaluation for Criminal Justice Management
- Emergent Issues in Criminal Justice Leadership
- Legal Aspects of Criminal Justice Management
- Critical Analysis of Justice Administration
- Resource Development in the Organizational Context
- Computer/Technology Applications for Criminal Justice
- Police in Society
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCriminal Justice Leadership View 229 other Masters in Criminal Justice in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit the ApplyTexas.org Application (International) and pay the nonrefundable application fee of $75 in U.S. currency via MasterCard, American Express, VISA, Discover Card, money order or check drawn on a U.S. bank.
- Submit official transcripts from all college coursework.
- Submit the official credentials evaluation.
- If transcripts are from a school outside of the U.S. the document must be translated and evaluated by a NACES accredited service or SDR Educational Consultants
International8738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4369 USD per semester during 12 months.
National8738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4369 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State3842 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1921 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Huntsville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.