Criminal Justice and Criminology students at Sam Houston State University who are planning careers in law enforcement, corrections or rehabilitation, or who wish a deeper understanding of crime and the criminal justice system should confer with the Graduate Program Advisor to develop a combination of elective courses that will support their particular career interests. Students seeking this degree are frequently candidates to pursue the Ph.D. in Criminal Justice.
The Master of Science in Forensic Science is accredited by the Forensic Science Education Programs Accreditation Commission (FEPAC).
- Critical Analysis of Justice Administration
- Perspectives in Criminology
- Legal Aspects of the Criminal Justice System
- Survey of Research Methods
- Statistics for Criminal Justice Research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCriminal Justice View 229 other Masters in Criminal Justice in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit the ApplyTexas.org Application (International) and pay the nonrefundable application fee of $75 in U.S. currency via MasterCard, American Express, VISA, Discover Card, money order or check drawn on a U.S. bank.
- Submit official transcripts from all college coursework.
- Submit the official credentials evaluation.
- If transcripts are from a school outside of the U.S. the document must be translated and evaluated by a NACES accredited service or SDR Educational Consultants
International8738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4369 USD per semester during 12 months.
National8738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4369 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State3842 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1921 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Huntsville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.