At Innovation and Entrepreneurship at Vlerick Business School , we don't just give you a solid theoretical grounding in all core management disciplines. We also give you the hands-on skills, real-world experience and value-added network that turn it into a launch pad for your future career or business.
Through a powerful mix of multidisciplinary action learning and targeted personal development, you will:
- acquire broad-ranging entrepreneurial and leadership skills via interactive classes, real-life cases, company visits and group projects
- challenge yourself in a vibrant, diverse and dynamic setting designed to get you out of your comfort zone and onto the path of success
- build a coordinated network of corporate innovators, seasoned entrepreneurs, potential investors and venture capitalists ('business angels')
- witness the disruptive power of innovation first hand during our Silicon Valley Disruption Tour
- expand your career perspectives in corporate innovation and innovation consultancy
- develop your own proof of concept with business experts as part of a start-up accelerator or project
Your career starts now!
Your Vlerick Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship is just the beginning! A whole range of specialist career events, professional career counselling, hands-on coaching and exclusive job opportunities will make your next big step seem closer than ever! Take part in our regular Vlerick Venture Talks, get inspired at our Start-up & Scale-up event, join our Sales Club and tap into our extensive network of mentors and business angels. Just some of the ways we really get your career moving at Vlerick!
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management of Technology
- Accounting for Innovation & Entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Creative Thinking
- Design Thinking
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management View 5 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Belgium
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
For candidates studying in Belgium:
- a Masters degree from a recognized institution
For candidates studying outside of Belgium:
- a Masters degree from a recognized institutionOR
- a 3 or 4-year Bachelor* degree from a recognized institution
* For some degrees, there may be additional requirements such as work experience, other (academic) qualifications or additional tests.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17600 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17600 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
EU/EEA17600 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17600 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
Living costs for Leuven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
We offer a number of partial scholarships, based on academic excellence or outstanding profiles :
- GMAT/GRE Excellence, with a minimum GMAT of 700 or GRE 164 quantitative & 163 verbal
- Academic Merit, for students with study results equal to great distinction or higher
- Vlerick Spirit, for people displaying an Entrepreneurial attitude, International mindset or have proven leadership experience
- Need based scholarship
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.