Such Biologists will be able to spend their knowledge in specific areas of applied biology such as biotechnology, biomedicine and neurosciences.
- Graduates in the Cellular and Molecular Biology program from University of Turin will acquire deep theoretical and practical knowledge in the cellular-molecular field, in both physiological and pathological states.
- In particular, during the common part of the educational route they will achieve competences in biochemistry, cell and molecular biology, pharmacology, physiology.
- They will also became able to deal with both statistic and IT tools necessary for experimental data collection and analysis.
- Advanced Cell Biology and Biotechnology
- Advanced Molecular Biology
- Behavioral Neuroendocrinology
- Cancer Genetics
- Cellular Neurobiology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To enrol in a second-cycle degree programme (i.e. master’s degree) with no admission quotas, you must hold a first-cycle degree (i.e. bachelor’s degree) of at least a 3 year-duration.
- You will also need to meet specific admission requirements and demonstrate adequate personal knowledge. Foreign students should possess basic knowledge of the subjects indicated below. This will be verified by means of an online test and/or by an interview.
- Your knowledge of English language (level B1) will be verified during the admission interview.
- Please write down different motivation letters for each programme you are interested in.
International2800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2800 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Turin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.