International Nature Conservation from University of Göttingen deals with learning contrasts through integrated study semesters at Lincoln University, New Zealand (continent-island; north-south hemisphere; different conditions and approaches to nature conservation) and support through the advisory board of well-known nature conservation experts from international nature conservation organisations, practice-oriented with Internship-semester at an organisation of nature conservation
- Service in conservational agencies,
- The media,
- Botanical or zoological gardens,
- Organisations of nature conservation
- Conservation Biology
- Ecology and Biodiversity
- Agriculture and Conservation
- Bioclimatology and Ecopedology
- Forestry and Conservation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Biodiversity & Conservation Environmental Sciences View 12 other Masters in Biodiversity & Conservation in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Göttingen and/or in Germany, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Six semester Bachelor degree in Biodiversity, Biology, Ecology, Forest Sciences, Geography, Nature Conservation, Wildlife Management or equivalent fields.
- Practical knowledge or expertise on international nature conservation
- Proof of language proficiency required for the degree programme
- Statutory declaration (Eidesstattliche Versicherung)
International1562 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 781 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA1562 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 781 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Göttingen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.