The MA Accounting and Financial Management (CIMA) programme from University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) enables you to develop a professional accountancy career and join CIMA through the accelerated ‘gateway’ route.
The Accounting and Financial Management (CIMA) programme prepares and enables you to sit the external CIMA ‘Gateway Examination’. Passing the one three hour examination allows you to claim 11 exemptions from CIMA’s certificate, operational and management level papers, and you will be awarded the CIMA ‘Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting’.
- To communicate a knowledge, understanding and critical evaluation of the body of knowledge and research relating to Accounting and Finance, including strategic financial management, financial risk and control, corporate financial reporting and enterprise management.
- To communicate knowledge, understanding and critical evaluation of business, management and accounting research methodologies and methods set within the context of Accounting and Finance.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Managing Performance
- Management Accounting Theory & Practice
- Strategic Financial Management
- Business Case-study
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Accounting View 1343 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Minimum 2:2 Honours degree in a business-related subject, which should ideally include some study of accounting and finance.
- Other applications, for example, applicants with business experience, will be considered at the Course Leader’s discretion.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13200 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA6900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6900 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.