Euroculture from University of Göttingen serves to qualify graduates to take up professions that require sound knowledge of European culture, current transnational developments in European society and politics in a global context, and the European integration process.
Students at Euroculture from University of Göttingen will gain the ability:
- to analyse the European integration process in an independent, interdisciplinary and problem-oriented way;
- to judge the effects that regional, national and supranational cooperations and conflicts of the past have on current developments and the dynamics in Europe;
- to show the capability of acting and willingness to take responsibility and leadership in groups consisting of members from different national and cultural backgrounds.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Cultural Impact of Migration in Europe
- Regionalism and Nationalism in an Integrating Europe
- European Transformations
- Borders in an Enlarged EU: Bridges or Barriers
- Space and Power in Europe
- Difference or Discrimination
- European Heritages and Collective Memories
- Unity and Variety in the Perception of European Cultures
- Europe between Europeanisation and Globalisation
- Europe – Space for Transcultural Existence
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies International Relations European Studies View 30 other Masters in European Studies in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- B.A. in Political Sciences, History, Theology, Law or philological subjects, or in another profile that qualifies for the Master's programme in Euroculture
- Proof of language proficiency required for the degree programme
- Statutory declaration (Eidesstattliche Versicherung)
International9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA4050 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2025 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA passport holders tuition without waiver nor insurance
Living costs for Göttingen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.