Through this Luxury Brand Management programme from Glasgow Caledonian University , you'll master the tools and strategies of the global luxury market, launching your successful career in this fascinating industry. Luxury markets are becoming more competitive, more complex and more polarised; with the relevant, up-to-date industry knowledge you'll acquire in this programme, you'll be ready to meet those challenges head-on.
The curriculum emphasises data analysis to support evidence-based decision-making.
- Develop the analytical skills to examine issues that affect the luxury sector
- Practise creative and critical thinking for innovative solutions to contemporary problems
- Examine the challenges of global expansion while remaining sustainable and authentic
- Learn by collaborating with your classmates and thinking like an entrepreneur
- Strengthen your problem-solving capabilities with case studies, business challenges and a live brief project developed in partnership with industry
Explore responsible leadership and ethical decision-making in the context of the luxury market, considering the common good alongside profitability
In the MBA Luxury Brand Management, you will explore key brand concepts such as authenticity, sustainability and craftsmanship, balanced with brand access and immediacy. Then you'll develop your understanding of how these issues intersect with digital technology and contemporary culture.
At GCU, you'll join a welcoming and career-focused community of learners, professors and professionals. You'll find personal support as you work hard to achieve the successful career that's right for you.
GCU London’s MBA Luxury Brand Management produces graduates who are successful leaders and responsible global citizens, with the relevant, practical skillsets that employers value. The programme will help you build on your managerial experience with a luxury specialisation so you can advance in your career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Luxury Concepts and Practice
- Strategic Finance for Luxury Management
- Omnichannel Distribution Strategies for Luxury
- Leadership and Social Responsibility
- Global Luxury Brand Strategy
- Legal Aspects of Brand Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
Deadlines are for full-time study option.
DisciplinesMarketing Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 144 other Masters in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Glasgow Caledonian University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- All entry requirements listed here should be used as a guide and represent the minimum required to be considered for entry. Applicants who are made a conditional offer of a place may be asked to achieve more than is stated.
- UK honours degree 2:2 (or equivalent), with two years appropriate management experience if the applicant has a non-business degree. If successful, youll be shortlisted and invited for an interview.
- Academic IELTS score of 6.0 (or equivalent) with no element below 6.0
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17300 GBP per year during 12 months.
National17300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17300 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part-time per 15 credit module:
- International - £1,250
- UK and Scottish - £725
Distance learning: £9,100
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.