At Neurosciences from University of Göttingen a very important aim of the study program includes social integration. The first study year ends with one written and two oral examinations which qualify for the Master’s thesis. The Master’s thesis can be waived for students who have passed these examinations with good or excellent results so that they can change to the three-year doctoral program directly.
The degree qualifies graduates for a professional career in neurosciences.
- Neuroanatomy, Development
- Physiology and Basic Statistics
- Modelling, Autonomous Nervous System, Pharmacology
- Molecular Biology, Development, Neurogenetics
- Sensory and Motor Functions
- Clinical Neurosciences and Higher Brain Functions
- Specialization Seminars and Tutorials
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Neuroscience Health Sciences View 23 other Masters in Human Medicine in Germany
- Bachelor in Biology, Medicine, Physics, or related fields
- Proof of language proficiency required for the degree programme
- Statutory declaration (Eidesstattliche Versicherung)
- CV with photo,
- Certificate/diploma for any completed course of studies for which the degree certificate has already been issued.
- You can also upload GRE certificates if available.
- Contact data of two referees who will write letters of recommendation for you.
International1562 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 781 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEA1562 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 781 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Göttingen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.