Professional in nature, the program stresses the development of analytical and decision making skills for a complex and dynamic organizational and social environment. The program, offered in the evening, accommodates those who are employed or otherwise unable to attend class during the day.
Individuals are able to attend part-time or carry a full course load. Hence, the program is designed to accommodate active managers or technical supervisors, persons wishing to make career changes, and recent graduates interested in advanced study in business and health care administration.
The program provides breadth through a common body of knowledge aimed at developing competency for overall management. In addition, students will develop a special competency in Health Care Administration through course work specific to that area.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureFoundation Courses:
- Survey of Accounting
- Survey of Economics & Survey of Finance
- Survey of Management & Management Information Systems
- Survey of Marketing & the Legal Environment of Business
- Survey of Statistics & Operations/Services Management
- Analytical Methods for Planning and Control
- Managerial Economics
- Advanced Financial Management and Policy
- Marketing Management
- International Business
- Health Care Information Systems
- Organizational Behavior in Health Service Organizations
- Quality Management in Health Care
- Strategic Management in Health Care
- Internship in Health Care Administration
- Health Care Marketing
- Health Care Economics and Finance
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Health Care
- Current Issues in Health Care
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesHealth Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 425 other Masters in Health Management in United States
To be eligible for graduate study at UL Lafayette, you must:
- have (or soon have) a bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) from a regionally accredited university.
- demonstrate English language proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS) if you are an international applicant
- provide additional application materials (including GRE/GMAT) depending on the degree program to which you're applying
International1651 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1651 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1651 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1651 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State1631 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1631 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.