Our program is designed for the full-time working student, with classes in the evenings that fit around your work schedule.
The core curriculum includes nine courses in accounting, management information systems, economics, finance, international business, management, and marketing. If your undergraduate degree is in a discipline other than business, you may be required to take up to five additional foundation courses to ensure that you have the background to succeed in the MBA courses.
On-campus MBA students can choose to pursue one of eight concentrations, including:
- Business Administration
- Global Management
- Hospitality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Sales Leadership
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureFoundation Courses:
- Survey of Accounting
- Survey of Economics & Survey of Finance
- Survey of Management & Management Information Systems
- Survey of Marketing & the Legal Environment of Business
- Survey of Statistics & Operations/Services Management
- Analytical Methods for Planning and Control
- Management of Information Technology
- Managerial Economics
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- Advanced Financial Management and Policy
- Marketing Management
- Data Analysis
- International Business
- Policy Formulation, Strategy & Administration
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1316 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
To be eligible for graduate study at UL Lafayette, you must:
- have (or soon have) a bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) from a regionally accredited university.
- demonstrate English language proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS) if you are an international applicant
- provide additional application materials (including GRE/GMAT) depending on the degree program to which you're applying
- Total years of professional/ business work experience (7 or more years)
International1651 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1651 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1651 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1651 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State1631 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1631 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.