These trainings include, but are not limited to, lecturing, hands-on skill development, and research-oriented projects. In collaboration with our world leading scientists you can immerse yourself in Information Technology including machine learning, data science, and eHealth as well as in Communication Technology including mobile and wireless communications, computer networking, and Internet of things (IoT).
At University of Agder we have close collaborations with regional, national, and international companies, universities, and public sectors.
You are provided opportunities to do your Master’s thesis on a variety of topics that are associated with ongoing research and development activities from different universities, research institutes, companies and public sectors.
With a Master’s degree from our internationally recognized programme in Information and Communication Technology, you gain excellent and competitive opportunities in the global job market in research, development, innovation, and leadership.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Information Technologies
- Communication Technologies
- Information Technology
- Communication Technology
- Master Thesis 60 credits (research or industry)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- This programme is open for applicants from EU/EEA only.
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Informatics & Information Technology Machine Learning View 10 other Masters in Machine Learning in Norway
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- General admission criteria to master’s programmes are given in Regulations concerning Requirements for the Master’s Degrees, established by the Ministry of Education and Research. The general requirement is completed bachelor’s degree, cand.mag.-degree, or other degree or vocational education with a scope of minimum 3 years’ duration.
- Further regulations concerning admission are given in Regulations concerning admission to programmes and courses at the University of Agder.
General academic basis is a completed and passed three–year Bachelor’s programme in Engineering, based on the National framework plan. Furthermore, the following requirements, that partly go beyond the requirements of the National Curriculum, have to be met:
- At least 25 credits in relevant mathematics
- At least 5 credits in statistics
- At least 7,5 credits in Physics
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
- There are no tuition fees at the University of Agder.
- Semester fee NOK 485
- The study programme is only open for EU/EEA applicants.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.