The demand for employees in this field is currently higher than the number of graduates from the Dairy Science and Technology programme.
Many recent graduates found, for example, the following jobs:
- Research in the industry or at research institutes
- Process technology at innovation centres, innovative food companies or government agencies
- At universities as PhD student
Of the previously graduated students, 50% works in the food industry, 35% in a university and 15% in a number of different fields.
As graduates progress in their careers, they usually advance to the management level.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Food Ingredient Functionality
- Dairy Chemistry and Physics
- Dairy Science and Technology
- Product and Process Design
- Food Flavour Design
- Food Fermentation
- Food Law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
Sept: Application via Studielink will open in October
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics General Engineering & Technology Food Sciences View 10 other Masters in Food Sciences in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Enrolment in an MSc programme at Wageningen University has the following general requirements:
- A bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a relevant field of science.
- Sufficient quality of the bachelor's degree as shown by an average unweighted mark of at least 7 (Dutch system) or a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 70% of the maximum grade. Students with a BSc in Food Technology at Wageningen University have direct admission.
- Proof of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17616 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17616 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA1084 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1084 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Wageningen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.