Graduates of the Engineering Management programme of University of Bahrain will be able to fulfill the following:
- Establish in-depth proficiency in engineering management fields relevant to industrial Organizations.
- Develop competitive skills in problem solving techniques, interdisciplinary teamwork and critical analysis of engineering management problems.
- Provide engineering professionals with engineering management foundation supporting continuous lifelong learning.
- Give students the knowledge to measure and evaluate technical, business, and human performance processes in engineering environments.
- Establish a solid foundation in engineering management and engineering business practices.
- Perform data analysis and optimization for decision making.
- System Engineering Principles
- Management of Technology
- Building Quality Organisations
- Industrial Systems and Environment
- Integrated Logistics Support Management
- Risk Management and Feasibility
- Hold a B. Sc. in Engineering or equivalent from the University of Bahrain or any other recognized university.
- Have a GPA not below (2.67) of (4.0) or its equivalent in other systems of assessment.
- Pass the personal interview to be held at the department.
- Submit two letters of recommendation from two staff members from the university they graduated from.
- Pass the department's written examination to verify their academic standing.
- Have obtained the TOEFL certificate or its equivalent as specified by the university council, or pass two preliminary courses in English Language to be specified by the department offering programs in Arabic; failure to pass these two courses results in student's admission rejection.
International11952 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 332 EUR per credit during 12 months.
National11952 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 332 EUR per credit during 12 months.
- 140.000 BHD per credit
Living costs for Dar Kulayb
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.