Designed for people already working in a business or financial environment, the Master of Finance for Professionals allows students to enhance their expertise in the latest trends of finance to a constantly changing landscape.
The emphasis is on team-based, real-life projects that turn advanced financial theory into daily practice.
The Finance for Professionals program at Pace University gives you the credentials and ability to demonstrate expertise and readiness in your career goals.
- align financial theory with real-life finance challenges.
- Cohort groups collaborate in projects that are presented and reviewed by outside executives from Wall Street and the larger financial industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Corporate finance,
- financial statement analysis,
- and statistics;
- portfolio theory,
- money and capital markets;
- Fixed income analysis and quantitative methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Priority Deadline: August 15. If all documents are received within 10 business days, we will waive the $95 application fee.
DisciplinesFinance Actuarial Science View 539 other Masters in Finance in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee
- Two Letters of Recommendation: Letters should be from academic or professional references that can knowledgeably comment on your ability to successfully complete graduate study.
- Personal Statement: A resume or typewritten outline describing at least the past five years of your employment history and any significant community, professional, or college extracurricular activities.
- All Official Transcripts: Send a typewritten essay explaining to the Graduate Admission Committee why you would like to pursue the program of graduate study you have chosen. Additional information regarding your academic performance, as well as professional experience, may also be included in the supplement.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International48410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48410 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National48410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48410 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.