This Executive Master of Business Administration program at Pace University features an executive format combining online courses and weekend residencies to provide you with a first-rate MBA that meets your busy schedule and allows for interdisciplinary problem-solving, team collaboration, and innovative applications of technology.
Pace University's Executive MBA is an experiential, project-based MBA degree intended for individuals with at least 5 years of managerial or professional experience.
The program uses a combination of classroom and online learning and provides experience working with real companies. Students build skills in leadership, critical thinking, and communication, and gain understanding of the challenges of the current business environment.
dual AACSB accreditation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Analysis
- Comprehensive Business Strategy
- Corporative Diversification Strategy
- Operations Management
- Corporate Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Should seats remain, applications received after the final application deadline will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
DisciplinesExecutive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1339 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee
- Two Letters of Recommendation: Letters should be from academic or professional references that can knowledgeably comment on your ability to successfully complete graduate study.
- Personal Statement: Send a typewritten essay explaining to the Graduate Admission Committee why you would like to pursue the program of graduate study you have chosen. Additional information regarding your academic performance, as well as professional experience, may also be included in the supplement.
- All Official Transcripts: Transcripts from every accredited college or university attended (not just the degree granting institution) must be sent either to Pace University, directly from the academic institution electronically or by mail, or forwarded by the applicant in sealed envelopes from the academic institution.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International48204 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 80340 USD for the full programme during 20 months.
National48204 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 80340 USD for the full programme during 20 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.