With the professional Petroleum Reservoir Systems program of Colorado School of Mines, you will learn best practices and cutting-edge techniques from expert faculty while participating in hands-on research related to real-world problems. Graduates in this program will gain valuable skills to take back into the field and make a difference.
- Petroleum reservoir engineer
- Petroleum engineer
- Reservoir simulation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Formation Evaluation and Well Logging
- Advanced Formation Evaluation
- Integrated Exploration and Development
- Advanced Petroleum Geology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMining, Oil & Gas View 33 other Masters in Mining, Oil & Gas in United States
- GRE scores sent by ETS (average applicant GRE score is 162 quantitative, 153 verbal and 4.0 analytical)
- For international applicants or applicants whose native language is not English, a TOEFL score of 79 or higher (or 550 for the paper-based test, 213 for the computer-based test) is required. In lieu of a TOEFL score, an IELTS score of 6.5 or higher will be accepted
- Statement of purpose, updated curriculum vitae or resume, a minimum of three letters of recommendation and transcript s for all post -secondary degrees
International37350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37350 USD per year during 12 months.
National37350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37350 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State16650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16650 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Golden
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.