The College of Health Professions’ MS in Physician Assistant (PA) Studies prepares you for an exciting future of helping, healing, leadership, and personal growth.
The Physician Assistant Studies - Lenox Hill Hospital Program at Pace University offers an integrated curriculum that takes a holistic approach to health care. Preclinical training exposes students to multiple disciplines simultaneously so the learning experience is analogous to the manner in which they will practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Physiology
- Health History and Physical Diagnosis
- Psychosocial Medicine
- Professionalism and Biomedical Ethics
- Gross Anatomy
- Medical Pharmacology
- Clinical Medicine
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 26 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications are reviewed and admission decisions for seats in the cohort are filled on a rolling basis during the CASPA cycle, until seats are filled.
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy View 164 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Students are eligible to apply to the MS degree program if they have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and have met specific requirements set forth by the PA program
- A Baccalaureate degree from an accredited United States or Canadian accredited institution of higher learning, must be completed by June 30th of the year of planned enrollment.
- 3.0 Minimum Cumulative Undergraduate and Cumulative Science GPA (CSGPA) based on a 4.0 scale is required.
- If prerequisite coursework was completed more than 10 years from the June 30th of the year of planned enrollment, the GPA from that coursework will not be considered. All coursework more than ten (10) years old may be repeated and the GPA of the repeated coursework will be considered instead.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International49384 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 107000 USD for the full programme during 26 months.
National49384 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 107000 USD for the full programme during 26 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.