- Clinical affiliation with top medical institutions throughout the NY metro area, offering a diverse clinical experience.
- Five-year first-time taker average pass rate of 99% on the Physician Assistant National Certifying Examination (PANCE).
- Study in the ever-exciting and diverse New York City.
The Center for Excellence in Healthcare Simulation offers state-of-the-art resources and a variety of clinical focused learning opportunities ranging from fundamental skills to high-fidelity simulation. Students have the opportunity to publish clinical review articles with faculty and may have the opportunity to study abroad at selected medical sites.
Integrated system-based curriculum and innovative advanced degrees! The Pace University - Lenox Hill Hospital Physician Assistant Program from Pace University offers an integrated curriculum that takes a holistic approach to healthcare. Preclinical training will expose you to multiple disciplines simultaneously, so your learning experience is analogous to the manner in which you will practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Physiology
- Health History & Physical Diagnosis
- Psychosocial Medicine
- Professionalism and Biomedical Ethics
- Gross Anatomy
- Medical Pharmacology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Physiotherapy Health Sciences View 1582 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Application Fee ($70, non-refundable)
- All Official Transcripts: Transcripts from every accredited college or university attended (not just the degree granting institution) must be sent either to Pace University, directly from the academic institution electronically or by mail, or forwarded by the applicant in sealed envelopes from the academic institution.
- Two Letters of Reccomendation: Letters should be from academic or professional references that can knowledgeably comment on your ability to successfully complete graduate study.
- Resume: A resume or outline describing at least the past five years of your employment history and any significant community, professional, or college extracurricular activities.
- Personal Statement
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International53500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 107000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National53500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 107000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.