Sustainable Automotive Engineering from EIGSI La Rochelle Engineering School has been developed by a consortium of European partners, all with significant experience in the area of innovation and automobile engineering.
Students at Sustainable Automotive Engineering from EIGSI La Rochelle Engineering School will:
- face the challenge of adapting to a fast-changing world.
- learn about impact of human mobility on the World’s ecosystems and on climate change should be minimised while, at the same time, the transport industry must find ways of satisfying the specific needs of emerging new markets
- Engine Technologies & Green Fuels
- Vehicle Dynamics
- Electric Power Systems in EV and HEV
- Communication and Entrepreneurships
- Calibration optimization
- Sustainable Vehicle Powertrains
- In-vehicle Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Vibroacoustic Comfort in Electric Vehicles
- Lightweight Structures and Materials
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSustainable Development Automotive Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 34 other Masters in Sustainable Development in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Holders of a relevant degree from an approved university or students in their last year of a Bachelor programme.
- Relevant subjects include, but are not necessarily limited to, automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, electromechanical engineering, electronics/ICT with specialisation in automotive engineering, electronics and automation, industrial technology, industrial engineering, industrial electrical engineering.
- A good command of English, both spoken and written, is necessary.
- Candidates who are not citizens of the European Union may be subject to further prerequisites regarding the issue of visas. These are subject to change and prospective students should contact the relevant authorities themselves to ensure they comply with the most up-to-date requirements.
International9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU students and non-EU students who have been living in a EU country for at least 1 year: €4500 per academic year.
Living costs for La Rochelle
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.